The Kohler Signature Store by First Supply is seeking a creative, energetic and ambitious sales, design professional to develop and build relationships with new and existing customers and deliver a design experience worthy of the KOHLER brand! Your thorough, detailed eye will drive contractor and retail showroom sales experiences.
Are you passionate about working with luxury products, sales, design and working face-to-face with the customer? Apply today to help our customers realize their dream kitchen & bath’s!
- Drive sales to meet and exceed sales targets set by Store Manager
- Conduct daily follow-up on outstanding quotes
- Develop repeat sales, new relationships and future business
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly and a professional environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, and maintaining professional standards at all times during the customer’s experience
- Follow-up on all sales to ensure customer satisfaction and service
- Help to maintain a well-organized, aesthetically pleasing environment
- Administer sales process to ensure timely and accurate completion of all sales:
- Process quotes and sales paperwork
- Contact vendors and shippers to track orders for customers and ensure quality service
- Continue to develop sales skills and product knowledge through internal resources, vendor programs in person or online
- Assist with normal store maintenance tasks (inventory, display maintenance, literature library, etc.)
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned by leadership
- Candidate will possess sales/service experience preferred
- Undergraduate/trade school/design education preferred or in progress OR the ability to demonstrate hands-on learning through experience
- Proficiency in 20-20, Pro Kitchen or Chief Architect is a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including retail hours, and occasional evening hours for events
- Highly personable, skilled at interacting with clients and prospects at a variety of knowledge and comfort levels
- Ability to handle fast-paced and changing environment
- Computer knowledge and skills with the ability to learn First Supply LLC’s business system
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Satisfactory score on the Wonderlic Personnel Test and/or Caliper Assessment
First Supply, family-owned and operated for over 120 years, offers its employees a great benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, company paid holidays, education assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
About Kohler Signature Store By First Supply
With a strong, long-lasting history of bringing products to homeowners and the trade through trusted distributors, Kohler heightened its accessibility with the opening of the first KOHLER Signature Store in Edina, Minnesota. Solely owned and operated by plumbing distributor First Supply, this kitchen and bath showroom provides a distinguished Kohler experience where designers and homeowners can get hands on with hundreds of products, take advantage of expert consultation services and step into fully designed suites featuring products exclusively from the Kohler brands.
First Supply LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. In order to be selected for the position, candidates must submit to a drug test with negative results on employment offer, the ability to be bonded as defined by First Supply LLC's fidelity bond insurance carrier, and have a valid driver’s license and a driving record which meets underwriting standards.